Science, Comics, Music, Humor!

T-Shirts for sale.

Buy my t-shirts

Friday, October 27, 2006

Dream Theater

Last night I had a dream that Marcos, Justin, and I were walking around Brooklyn when we were accosted by this large group of rollerbladers in line green short-short outfits. Some how in my mind I recognized them as The Bay City Rollers and Anthony and the Johnsons. Anyway they started screaming at Justin claiming that he bought The Strokes' new album, a charge he vehemently denied, I think the dream ended in a conga line. I need to know what this means.

4 comments:

Justin Fox said...

Come out and play-y-ay!

And I've never bought a Strokes album. Are you sure they didn't say, "stroke magazine?"

Kenneth Belasco said...

I can't believe no one made a comment about them clamming Justin.

Justin Fox said...

Cause you wrote "claiming?"

Kenneth Belasco said...

I fixed it like clammy town!