Science, Comics, Music, Humor!

T-Shirts for sale.

Buy my t-shirts

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

It's Grime Time



O.K. after I heard Dizzie Rascals "Boy in da Corner" I instantly classified and blew off Grime (Garage) music. First off I hate The Streets, but his music may be dubstep or 8bar or eskibeat, whatever. When I first heard Dizzie I thought, "huh, every rapper from Britain sounds the same, just like The Streets." Now I realize how hurtful my attitude really was. Grime, I didn't realize the rich history and the diversity you represent. Your connection to D&B and glitch. I'm sorry, and I'm willing to give you another chance. Will you do the same for me...

To help rectify my past error I ask you, my friends to lend me music from such artist as...
Wiley
Crazy Tich
Shystie
Lady Fury
Lethal B
Lady Sovereign

And yes I'm also willing to give dizzy Rascal another listen, if that's what it takes to make it up to you.

8 comments:

Marcos Perez said...

kenny only apologizies when he realizes you have history.

Kenneth Belasco said...

It's true, history or waffles.
Once again, I'm sorry Belgium!

Justin Fox said...

I've got Fagin's "Jew in Dickens". It's hot shit.

No Shystie, though.

And now I miss Belgium. The town center had a comics shoppe on every corner and the whole place smelled like steak.

Justin Fox said...

Also, I'll continue to waffle on this grime. They remain guilty until proven innnocent. History or no history. Send Dizzee Rascal and The Streets to Gitmo! Waterboards, STAT!

Marcos Perez said...

now can you forgive reggaeton?

Kenneth Belasco said...

Not even Yahweh himself could ever forgive reggaeton.
Anyway it has no history and no waffles!

Justin Fox said...

True dat. Gasolina was history in the making.

Marcos Perez said...

of course it has waffles.