Science, Comics, Music, Humor!

T-Shirts for sale.

Buy my t-shirts

Monday, September 25, 2006

The 2007 challenge

Justin has thrown down the gauntlet over at his blog and decided to list his favorite 2007 songs. I having no life to speak of have decided to pick up that dueling glove of love and list my own and so I shall. I will only list songs that I have a copy of and I will relisten to every song before adding it to the list. I figure this will last way into October as my mp3s from "a" artist alone is 3 days constant listening. Well I'll start tomorrow, see you then.

6 comments:

Kenneth Belasco said...

These song will not be in order just 2007 song, otherwise my head will explode. And GASOLINA will not be on the list! Nore will any music by friends or myself, no need for nepitism.

Justin Fox said...

I was nepotized, and serve as the Nepoty Sharif.

Do it! Awesome. 2007!

Kenneth Belasco said...

Nepoty Sharif was my favorite silent movie star.

Justin Fox said...

Omar Sharif is still working! I just found this out.

Paging Dr. Chevago Khan.

Justin Fox said...

I demand Kenny make a series of paintings depicting Reggae Tron! Reading the history of Waffles!

Justin Fox said...

Was de-rezzing in Wu Tang?