Science, Comics, Music, Humor!

T-Shirts for sale.

Buy my t-shirts

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

A.P.E. (in three posts)

Part deux

Friends episode 1324422

Joey walks into the apartment.
Joey - Hey, I'm really dumb.
cue laughtrack for twenty minutes.

An infinite thanks to Chris, Carrie, and Dot for meeting Marco, Justin, and me in San Francisco from Dan Diego and Oakland (respectively). Once again it was great to see *** Xeric Award Winner *** Rob Sato and Ako who were our neighbors to the left last year, in fact we were located at that very table in a surprise move by the A.P.E. table relocation program. Once again we were blessed with great neighbors such as Sour Milk Sea Comics, Short Pants Press, Fishchild Studio, and Superartboxpensqueek.
From a trend of last year I decided to bring some kraftwork to this years A.P.E. but it seemed that so did everyone else. So there was no fun, fun, fun on the Audubon for me. Here are, in fact, my top buyers...

Eric and Carrie.

I have to admit I didn't buy much in the way of books but I did make an awesome trade with Shana Manion who brought to the convention her 24-hour book "Ask Miss Anthropy" and her T-shirt designs.
I'm gonna end this here as my mind and eyes hurt!

No comments: