Science, Comics, Music, Humor!

T-Shirts for sale.

Buy my t-shirts

Thursday, March 16, 2006

I-tune Random Friday

Time to relax and Listen to the I-tunes on random.

John Lennon - mother - shaved fish
All one can say is ouch! It takes quite a lot to let it all hang out and Lennon was not one to shy away from doing as such. Considering he's on neglegence as a parent it's obvious his abandonment issues were never rightly resolved but still it's a gut wrenching song.

Ice Cube - the predator - the predator
The song begins with a sample from predator 2 (the movie sans arnold) then has a Terminator sample (by The Terminator himself) in the chorus, weird! Still, This is one of the best songs on his best solo album. And I'm out, but i'll be back.

Serge Gainsbourg - sous le soleil exactement - comic strip
I've got a soft spot in my heart and head for French pop icon Serge Gainsbourg. This tune has the start stop start song structure that I've always appreciated and loved. As for content I'll admit my knowledge of French is abysmal but I'll be damned if it isn't a catchy tune.

No comments: